I’m looking for a senior full-stack role on a product or developer tools team. I’m specialised in software products, libraries, tools and services for developers.
- Have a great work/file balance, rarey work more than 40 hours a week.
- Provide professional development opportunities.
- Don’t require writing code on whiteboards in your interview process.
- Are not an outsourcing outstaffing agency or contractor.
- Stress-free culture (emotional and psyhological safety)
- No tools and tech that leads to anger, exaustion
- Not a “business logic” role
- Located somewhere I’d like to live (London, Netherlands)
- Or, is a thriving remote-friendly team (e.g. Buffer, GitLab, WordPress, etc)
- Or can offer me a radical career change (i.g. into distributed systems, machine learning)
- no burocracy, no agile scrum kanban cargo cult
- keep calm
Open to full time remote positions. Please send me clear “Why me?” story.